- Fresh Ground Black Pepper (to taste)Pinch of Sea Salt½ Jalapeno Pepper *Optional if you want a little kick!
- 6 Vine Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Fresh Basil Chopped
- 2 cloves Fresh Garlic
- 1 small Yellow Onion Peeled and cut in half
- 1 Red Pepper Deseeded
- 2 tbsp Onion & Herb Mrs. Dash
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Wash all veggies and herbs
- Put all ingredients in a blender or food processor and puree
- Serve hot or cold.
- Feel free to add in protein such as Shrimp, Beef or Chicken
Fun Fact: Lycopene is the famed antioxidant that gives tomatoes their beautiful rich color. What does this mean for your health? Studies show that tomato rich diets have been linked to decreased risk of heart disease and some cancers, due to their ability to lower bad (LDL) cholesterol!
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 37kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 2g