- Skillet with oven proof handle
- 8 Egg Whites
- 1/4 cup Cold Water
- 1 cup Quinoa, cooked
- 1 cup Broccoli Chopped small
- 1 cup Red Pepper Chopped
- 3 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- Heat oven to 400°
- Spray skillet and heat to medium heat
- In medium goal, crack eggs and remove yolks, add water and whisk
- Add quinoa, chopped broccoli, red pepper and 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Mix well and add to skillet, cook until bottom of quiche is golden brown.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 tbsp nutritional yeast on top and move skillet to oven
- Cook until quiche is cooked through approx 15-20 min (test with knife).
- Serve hot or cold.
Calories: 217kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 3g