- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 cup Ghee Melted
- 4 large Eggs
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt Optional
- Preheat oven to 350° Grease a baking sheet and set aside.
- In med. bowl combine coconut flour, baking soda and salt if using.
- Pour melted ghee to dry mixture and mix with electric hand mixer.
- Add the eggs and continue to mix until well combined. [If the mixture looks liquidy at first, wait a couple of minutes and the flour will absorb the liquid.]
- Use 1/4 measuring cup to measure out dough. [about 3 tbsp.] and drop onto greased baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
These biscuits freeze and thaw very well!Add chopped rosemary for savory biscuits. [be creative with herbs!]
Serving: 1biscuit | Calories: 129kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 176mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g