- 1 lb 90/10 Grass Fed Beef Scrambled
- 1 head Romaine Lettuce
- 1 Roma Tomato chopped
- 1 small Onion chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 tbsp Cilantro chopped
- 2 tbsp Cumin
- 1 tbsp Chili powder
- 1 Lime Sliced
- Heat skillet to medium high heat.
- Add burger and scramble.
- Turn heat to medium. Add burger back to skillet.
- Add Onion, Cumin, Chili powder to burger, . Stir well and let simmer 3-4 minutes.
- Make 8 boats with 2 pieces of Romaine each. [2 boats per serving]
- Place 1/4 c. burger mixture to boats and top with tomato & cilantro
- Drizzle lime over boats and serve.
Add a dollop of plain greek yogurt as sour cream!
Serving: 2boats | Calories: 235kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 14g | Sodium: 55mg | Sugar: 1g