- 3 large Zucchinis
- 1 lb Wild Shrimp
Cashew Cheese Sauce
- 1 cup Cashews
- 1 cup Cold water
- 3 tbsp Miso paste
- 4 tbsp Nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne
- 1 clove Garlic
- Thaw, devein and clean shrimp
- Spiralize Zucchinis to make zoodles
- Place all cheese sauce ingredients in blender and puree
- Heat skillet to medium and cook shrimp [about 10 minutes] Strain removing all liquid from skillet.
- In same skillet add zoodles to soften, stirring often about 5 minutes
- Add Shrimp to zoodles and pour cheese sauce over the top.
- Stir, heat through and serve!
Calories: 321kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 17g