- Muffin Tin
- 12 Egg Whites Crack eggs into bowl and pull yolks out with fingers to separate
- 1/2 cup Cold Water
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 4 tbsp Cinnaman Use less is you don't care for spice
- 1 cup Herbalife Drink Mix – Vanilla Protein
- 1 cup Berries of choice [slice any large berries] Fresh or frozen both work.
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened apple sauce OR Pumpkin [OPTIONAL]
- Heat oven to 350°
- Separate eggs leaving whites In medium size bowl.
- Add cold water to egg whites and whisk
- Add reminder of ingredients to egg mixture and blend with a fork
- Spray muffin tin well with Pam
- Use 3/4 cup mixture per cup and bake 30 minutes
This recipe is so versatile. Play around with it using apples with apple pie spice, pumpkin with pumpkin pie spice, peanut butter, blueberry and chi spice. Go NUTS…and add a few of them in as well!Enjoy hot or cold. Great to make in big batches and toast.
Serving: 1Muffin | Calories: 270kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 5g