- 1 cup Herbalife Vanilla Drink Mix Protein
- ½ cup Quinoa Flour or Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 cups Rolled Oats Not Instant
- ½ cup Oat Bran
- ½ cup Flax Seed coarsely chopped
- ½ cup Wheat Germ
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. Nutmeg
- ½ cup Agave Nectar
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 ½ to 2 cups Yogurt Cheese. Strain Plain Greek Yogurt overnight in refrigerator using cheese cloth or fine strainer.
- ½ cup Walnut Oil
- 2 tsp. Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp. Best Quality Vanilla Extract
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 350°. Coat a 9×13” baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine protein powder, flour, oats, oat bran, flax seed, wheat germ, sea salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and agave. Stir in chocolate chips.
- In another bowl mix the yogurt cheese, oils and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add the yogurt cheese mixture to the dry ingredients. Use your clean bare hands to combine these well. I like to coat my hands in olive oil to help prevent sticking.
- Place mixture in prepared pan. Press it down and even out the top. Bake on middle rack in oven for 15 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Let cool and cut the dough into bars. Place these bars on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and bake again for another 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Transfer to wire cooking rack and let cool. Place in airtight container and store in refrigerator.
Serving: 1bar | Calories: 290kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 8g