P’s Parchment Baked Chicken with Arugula,Sage & RosemaryPrint Pin Rate
- 2 cups Arugula leaves torn
- 4 Skinless boneless chicken breasts halves 4-6oz each
- 2 tsp Fresh Sage chopped
- 2 tsp Fresh Rosemary chopped
- 1 cup Plum Tomatoes chopped
- 4 tsp Olive oil
- 4 tsp Kalamata Olives sliced and pitted
- Fresh ground pepper and sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Cut 4 pieces of parchment paper into 12×16 inch pieces. Fold paper in half to create a crease, then unfold and get ready to fill each one.
- Place 1/2 c Arugula touching the crease on each piece of paper
- Place chicken over arugula, sprinkle with 1/2 tsp. Sage and 1/2 tsp. Rosemary. Top with 1/4c chopped tomatoes, pinch of salt & pepper. Next drizzle with 1/2 tsp. olive oil and top with 1 tsp olives.
- Fold parchment paper over top and seal edges with narrow folds.
- Place packets on baking sheet for 20 minutes or until puffy and lightly browned
- To serve: open packets and transfer to plates. Pour juices over the top!
Serving: 1packet | Calories: 213kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 8g