- 1 head Cauliflower about 2 cups
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 cup Broccoli chopped
- 1 Red Bell Pepper sliced
- 2 tbsp Coconut Amios
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Shred cauliflower with box grater or food processor
- Heat oil in large skillet to med high heat
- Add garlic, onion and peppers to skillet and cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in broccoli,cauliflower, italian seasoning and coconut aminos to other veggies in skillet. Cook another 5 minutes and remove from heat.
Calories: 103kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Sodium: 190mg | Potassium: 671mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 7g