- 1 tsp Ghee
- 1 head Romaine about 1 cup
- 3 whole Eggs
- 3 Egg Whites
- 2 tbsp Cold Water
- 2 tbsp Violife Cheddar Shredded
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 6 leaves Butter Lettuce
- Heat skillet to med/high heat to melt ghee
- Add romaine and start to brown
- Add cold water, salt and pepper to eggs & whisk.
- Add egg mixture to romaine and scramble.
- Top with cheddar and melt
- Stuff 3 leaves per plate with eggs and enjoy!
Feel free to add any veggies you want to this mix! When adding Peppers, Mushrooms, Onions, etc. sautee prior to adding to egg mixture.
Serving: 3leaves | Calories: 179kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 11g