- 2 tbsp. Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 3 tbsp. Ground Steal Cut Oats
- 2 1/2 tbsp. Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- ½ tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 3 dashes Cinnamon
- 10 Pitted Prunes
- 2 tbsp. Ground Almond Meal
- 1 tbsp. Milled Flaxseed
- Mix almond milk and 2 Tbsp. of ground oats in a bowl, and let soak for 5 minutes.
- Place all other ingredients in a food processor and pulse 5 times. Purée ingredients gently, then add soaked oats and purée until almost smooth.
- Scrape batter (it will be sticky) into a square container and spread out. Let set uncovered on the counter for 30 minutes before cutting.
Serving: 1brownie | Calories: 115kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 2.5g