- 2 lbs Chicken Breast
- 2 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tbsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Red Bell Pepper sliced
- 4 tbsp Low Sugar Ketchup
- 4 tbsp Spicy Brown Mustard
- 4 tbsp Low Sugar Apricot Jam
- Dice chicken into bite-sized pieces and season with garlic powder and red pepper flakes.
- Set a skillet on medium-high heat and spray with a bit of cooking oil. Add chicken and cook through, about 6-8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, slice bell peppers and set aside. In a small bowl, mix together ketchup, mustard and jam. Once the chicken is cooked, add the sauce and peppers to skillet. Lower heat and continue to cook for 5 minutes to heat through. Serve.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 267kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 8g