- 3 cups Uncooked Cauliflower rice fresh or frozen
- 2 large Eggs
- 3 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Line your baking sheet with parchment paper. (If you are using a pizza stone place in the oven while it preheats, without parchment paper.)
- Shred entire head of cauliflower with a cheese grater or food processor. Measure out 3 cups and freeze the remaining. Cook the cauliflower rice adding 2-3 tablespoons water. If using frozen, no additional water is needed.
- Once the cauliflower is steamed and tender (do not overcook you don't want total mush), let cool slightly then place in cheese cloth or a clean kitchen towel and squeeze all water out of the cauliflower forming a ball
- Add the squeezed cauliflower ball to a large bowl, with the eggs, coconut flour, baking powder garlic powder and sea salt. Mix well using your hands.
- On a parchment lined pan press and form into your crust, it should be around 8-9 inches in diameter. If you are cooking on a preheating pizza stone, form the crust on the parchment paper, off of the pan and then carefully transfer to the hot stone.
- Bake the crust without toppings for 12-15 minutes in the 425ºF oven. Bake until it is golden brown on the bottom and not soft or soggy in the middle.
- Remove the crust from the oven and let set for 1-2 minutes before adding toppings.
- If your not using leftover chicken, Slice a 6oz chicken breast into 1 inch slices. Airfry for 10-12 minutes.
- Using a filet knife, slice tomato in paper thin slices.
- Chop garlic and basil
- Cool the chicken and slice in bite size pieces.
- Add sliced tomato to crust and sprinkle with pizza seasoning
- Add cheese and other toppings
- Bake an additional 10-15 minutes
Additional Options: Depending on your taste buds you can add fresh or dried rosemary, italian seasoning, and many other spices to this crust. Be adventurous and let me know what your favorite combo is! CoachPearla@gmail.com