- 3 lbs Chicken theighs De skinned and boned
- 1 cup Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
- /12 tbsp Chinese Five Spice Seasoning
- 1 bunch Green Onion diced very fine
- Combine brown sugar and 5 spice in a bowl then stir in soy sauce. Mix really well.
- Add the chicken and mix really, really well to coat the chicken, so it is all well covered. Cover and marinate for at least a half hour up to overnight.
- Preheat grill to high.
- Cook chicken until done but not too long or will dry out. Top with the onion confetti and enjoy!
Calories: 259kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 8g