- 1 cup Couscous
- 1 cup Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 tbsp. Curry Powder
- ½ tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp Honey
- ¾ cup Dried Cranberries
- ½ Orange juiced
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp. Fresh Parsley chopped
- 3 Scallions trimmed and thinly sliced on an angle
- ½ Lemon juiced
- ¾ cup Walnuts toasted and chopped
- Fresh Ground Pepper
- Combine chicken broth, curry powder, salt and stevia in sauce pan. Bring to a boil. Add couscous, give a stir and cook approximately 5 minutes, until water is absorbed. Remove from heat and fluff with a fork.
- Add remaining ingredients. Stir to thoroughly incorporate all ingredients.
Make up to 2 hours in advance and keep at room temperature until ready to serve.
Calories: 223kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 11g