- ½ cup Chocolate Protein Drink Mix.
- 3 tbsp. Almond Butter
- ½ cup Ground Oats
- 2 tbsp. Coconut Flour
- 2 tbsp. Ground Almonds
- 1/2 cup Water
- 4 squares 70% or Higher Dark Chocolate for coating
- Blend all ingredients together (except the chocolate)
- Shape the mixture into bars.
- Melt the chocolate in a glass bowl on top of a pot of boiling water.
- Dip Or Drizzle each bar with melted chocolate.
- Place the bars in the fridge for an hour or the freezer for 25 minutes.
- Wrap in waxed paper and store in fridge.
Serving: 1bar | Calories: 271kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 14g