- 4 6oz Salmon Fillets skin on
- 2 Oranges juiced [1/3 cup]
- 2 Lemons 1 juiced & 1 sliced
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Fresh Ground Pepper
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Fresh Cilantro for Garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash salmon and pat dry with paper towels. Place fillets skin side down into a deep rectangular baking dish.
- Mix juice from 2 oranges and 1 lemon, pour mixture over salmon.
- In small custard cup mix sea salt, pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Sprinkle over salmon filets.
- Cut the second lemon in half and slice both halves. Place ½ the slices on top of salmon filets. Bake for 15-25 minutes depending on thickness.
- After baking, place filets on serving dish and garnish filets with rest of lemon slices and cilantro.
Serving: 6oz | Calories: 274kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 5g