- 1 cup Prunes
- ½ cup Warm Water
- ¼ cup Natural Almond or Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Herbalife Vanilla Drink Mix Protein
- ¼ cup Ground Flaxseeds
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- ½ cup Dried Cranberries
- ½ cup Wheat Germ
- Place prunes in warm water for 10 minutes to soften.
- In food processor, blend prunes and water. Add nut butter and process until smooth. Add more water as needed. Add protein powder, flaxseeds and cinnamon and process to combine thoroughly. Add the cranberries and ¼ cup wheat germ and pulse just enough to incorporate them in to mixture.
- Roll each ball in the ground walnuts. Set each ball on a baking sheet. Place in the freezer for 2-4 hours. Serve or freeze for later.
We also like these in bar form.To do this cover ½ of baking sheet with waxed paper with other ½ is hanging over end. Place dough on waxed paper and fold remaining paper on top of dough. Press down into bars. Freeze for at least ½ hour and cut into squares. Store in freezer.Great for kicking the sugar habit!Children love these.
Serving: 1ball | Calories: 180kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 4g