- 2 cups spinach
- 1 roma tomato diced
- 12 egg whites
- 1/4 tsp salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 ̊F
- Lightly grease muffin tin
- Whisk egg whites, salt & pepper together12 egg whites, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Divide spinach & tomatoes into cups evenly1 roma tomato, 2 cups spinach
- Pour egg white mixture into cups evenly12 egg whites
- Bake 15 minutes or until the whites are set.
- Eat hot or cold!
If using a 12- 1/2 cup muffin tin, 2 muffins are a serving. If you use a 6 – 1 cup muffin tin, 1 muffin is a serving and cooking may take a bit longer. Be creative, add other greens, onions, pepper, mushrooms as desired. *You can make homemade mayo with your egg yolks, lemon juice, avocado oil and salt!