- 1 Cup Muffin Tin [6 Muffins]
- 6 Egg Whites
- 2 Cups Spinach Softened
- 1 Clove Garlic Minced
- 1/2 Cup Onion Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Red Peppers Chopped
- 3 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1 Tsp Ghee
- Salt & Pepper To taste
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Whisk egg whites, salt and pepper until frothy. Whisk in 1 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast.
- In medium skillet melt Ghee.
- Add garlic and onions and peppers to soften.
- Add spinach to soften and spread evenly in skillet.
- Pour egg white mixture, top with halved tomatoes and remaining nutritional yeast. The cups will not be full, this leaves room for expansion.
- Bake until done, about 10-15 minutes
I use silicone muffin tins and place it on a baking sheet for stability. You can easily make a double batch for thicker muffins and the serving would be only 1 muffin. Cook time will be a bit longer.
Serving: 2Muffins | Calories: 89kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 3g