- 6 whole Egg Whites
- 1 tbsp Cold Water
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1 Roma Tomatoe
- 1 tbsp Celantro chopped
- 1/2 Red Pepper
- Heat large skillet to med/high heat
- Whisk egg whites and water. Add to skillet and cook.
- Split egg whites onto two seperate plates.
- Cube avocado, tomoatoe and red pepper. Mix together in a bowl and split placing over egg whites. Sprinkle with celantro
- If you like it a little spicier add a little Tomatillo Sauce!!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 130kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 6g