- 1.5 lbs Chicken breast tenders
- 1 cup Unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup Chopped pecans
- 2 Eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Grease a 9×13 inch pan
- If you have large chicken breasts, cut them into smaller strips.
- Using a food processor or blender, pulse the coconut and pecans together until finely chopped and blended.
- Pour 1/2 mixture onto a plate. Add more as needed.
- In seperate bowl, whisk together the eggs.
- One at a time, dip each chicken breast in the egg mixture, coat with the pecan mixture, and place into the baking dish.
- Bake chicken for 20-25 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the top is nice and crispy.
*Serve with your favorite dipping sauce. Great with Sweet Potato Fries