- 1 tsp. Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 4 cups Fresh Kale chopped
- 1 Yellow Onion sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic sliced
- pinch Sea Salt
- Crushed Red Pepper* if you like a bit of spice
- Take vein out of kale, roll leaves and slice.
- In a large wok or frying pan, melt the coconut oil. Add garlic and onions, sauté about 10 minutes or until onions are almost see through.
- Add kale and cover for about 1 minute. Continue to stir every minute or so until kale shrinks down.
Makes 4-6 Servings
Calories: 75kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 7g