- 5 cups Broccoli chopped into florets
- 6 slices Uncured bacon
- 1/2 cup Sunflower seeds optional
- 1/3 cup Red onion chopped
- 1/2 cup Primal Kitchen Ranch dressing
- Heat a large skillet to medium high heat. Once hot, add the bacon, and cook for 3-4 minutes per side (depending on desired crispiness). Set aside to cool on paper towels. Once cooled, chop into pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine bite sized broccoli pieces, sunflower seeds, raisins, red onion, bacon, and ranch dressing. Stir until well combined.
- Transfer to the fridge, and let sit for at least 3-4 hours before serving, or overnight.
I like to make this a day ahead to let flavors meld.
Calories: 113kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 9g