Chocolate Chip Cookies
Sink your teeth into these! Six ingredients, two steps and 20 minutes is all you’ll need to whip together two dozen of our no-flour, dairy-free, gluten free, low-sugar cookies.Print Pin Rate
- 1 cup Unsalted Almond Butter stirred well
- 3/4 cup Sucanat Organic Brown Sugar
- 1 large Egg
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp. Sea Salt
- 3 oz 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate Bar broken into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, stir together first 5 ingredients until blended. Stir in chocolate.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonful onto parchment-lined baking sheets. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes. Remove to a wire rack and let cool for 15 more minutes.
Calories: 110kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 8g