- 6 Split Chicken Breast skin & fat removed
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 1 med Onion chopped
- 2 tbsp Green pepper sliced
- 4 Fresh Tomatoes peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup Dry white table wine
- 1/4 tsp Rosemary fresh chopped
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1/4 tsp Basil fresh chopped
- 1/8 tsp Ground black pepper fresh
- Rinse chicken and pat dry. Set Aside.
- Heat oil and garlic in a large non-stick skillet over medium-heat. Add chicken and brown. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add onion and green pepper into skillet until tender. Drain fat and return chicken to skillet. Add remaining ingredients.
- Cover and simmer over low heat for 30 minutes or until chicken is tender. Remove bay leaf before serving.
Calories: 227kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 9g