- 1/3 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Local Honey
- 1 tbsp Fresh Rosemary chopped
- 4 5oz Pastured pork chops check your local farms!
- 4 Peaches halved & pitted
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Thyme leaves for garnish
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, honey and rosemary. Reserve 2 Tbsp. mixture in small custard cup and add the rest to a 1 gallon zip top bag. Add pork to bag and refrigerate for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Coat a grill pan with cooking spray and heat to medium-high over stove. Remove pork from fridge. Remove from bag and season pork with salt and pepper. Cook in grill pan until pork is opaque and feels firm to the touch, about 5-6 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, cook peaches in grill pan over medium heat until tender and juicy, 3-5 minutes. Transfer to a plate, season with pepper and brush with reserved 2 Tbsp. marinade. To serve place a pork chop on each of 4 plates and top with 2 peach halves. Garnish with thyme leaves.
Serving: 5oz | Calories: 310kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 10g