- 2 ¾ cups Dates seeds removed
- ½ cup Water
- 1/3 cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Herbalife Vanilla Drink Mix Protein
- ¼ cup Unsweetened Cocoa unprocessed Cocoa
- ¼ cup Ground Flaxseeds
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- ½ cup Ground Walnuts or Almonds
- In food processor or blender, blend dates and water. Add nut butter and blend until smooth. Add protein powder in ½ cup increments and process. Add cocoa, flaxseeds and cinnamon and process until well blended.
- With clean hands, gather some dough about the size of a golf ball and roll it between the palms of your hands. Keep a bowl of protein powder nearby. If dough becomes sticky, roll in protein powder to keep from sticking to your hands.
- Roll each ball in the ground nuts. Set each ball on a baking sheet. Place in the freezer for 2-4 hours. Serve or freeze for later.
We also like these in bar form. To do this cover ½ of baking sheet with waxed paper with other ½ is hanging over end. Place dough on waxed paper and fold remaining paper on top of dough. Press down into bars. Freeze for at least ½ hour and cut into squares. Store in freezer.I prefer to cook with Herbalife Drink Mix Protein. Link above
Calories: 230kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 10g